I write website content, case studies, white papers and email marketing copy.
What’s the most important part of any online marketing project? The design’s important. So’s SEO. But it’s the content that persuades readers to take action. The content that establishes trust, invokes a reader’s emotions, and gives proof that you can fix your customer’s problems.
My content has:
- Increased traffic from 300-500 page visits/month, to 2,000-3,000 page visits/month (Website Content)
- Led to a successful kidney donation, and the donor being featured by the National Kidney Foundation (Social Media Profile, SEO)
- Been featured in CMS and Ecommerce Provider newsletters (Case Study, Website Content)
- Helped several successful companies establish themselves online (Website Content, SEO)
Want an example of how persuasive website content is? Take a look at this.
This is a friend and colleague’s homepage with all the copy removed. Can you tell why you’d want to do business with them? Can you even tell what they do? (His actual homepage is http://www.b2bgathering.com.)
Here are a few ways I distinguish myself as a web content developer. I give you:
- The conversational copy style people WANT to read online. No “Corporate-Speak” to confuse and drive off potential customers.
- Product/Service descriptions in the language specific audiences respond to.
- Website content that pulls your audience in by invoking emotion.
If your company wants better results marketing online, contact me to discuss your next project.
Organic SEO is included for all projects.
- Case Studies — Tell stories of your past successes. Watch customers gather round.
- Website Content — A steady stream of website content is the hands-down most powerful way to build authority in your industry. And clientele.
- White Papers — The ultimate lead generation tool. Reach dozens of niche audiences online.
- Email Blasts (E-Blasts) — Short, punchy emails intended to sell. And they do.
- Datasheets — One-page sheets showing customers the value they get from your technical products/services.
- Newsletters/Blogs — Create profitable long-term relationships with your audience.
“Chris and I have worked together since I started B2B Gathering. His response times are excellent; every time I’ve asked him for help with my marketing material, he gets back to me the same day. I count on him to make sure the message gets across clearly. He has a lot of insight on how people interpret your message, and what you need to say to make them take action.”
-Rick Silva, B2B Gathering
“We had a very specific idea of how we wanted our sales questionnaire to read & flow. Chris was able to follow our parameters, and still be effective & creative with the questions. We’re very pleased with his work.”
-Chad Sutton, Fiducia Inc.
“What I like about Chris is his quick turnaround time. I’ve sent him a newsletter for editing, and gotten it back the next day.”
-Andrea Spence, Hypnotica